Reference Desk Hours
Mon - Thurs: 11am - Noon; 1pm - 5pm; 6pm - 1am
Friday: 11am - Noon; 1pm - 6pm
Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday: noon - 1am
The Reference Desk
When you are in the library, come to the Reference Desk to ask questions related to the following:
- How to find a particular book, dvd, or other item in the library.
- How to find an article you need from a magazine or academic journal.
- How to find information about a subject or topic from any source (library, Internet, etc.)
- How to make your own searches more productive (library systems, the Internet, etc.)
- How to refine a topic you are working and/or just talk with someone about your research.
- Help with the printers and other issues with our technologies if you have problems.
The Reference Desk is staffed by librarians & lead student workers who are experienced in finding things in the library, have specialized training to assist you, and are scholars themselves so they may have good insights into the research process.