The Reference Desk
When you are in the library, come to the reference desk if you have questions related to any of the following:
- How to find physical items in the library, including books, DVD's, journals, encyclopedia, and more.
- How to navigate our electronic collections and find and retrieve articles from there.
- How to make your own information searches more productive.
- How to refine your topic.
- How to comb the wide range of information sources we provide here at Linfield and find the information you need.
- Help with printers and other techniological tools.
- If you need to talk to someone about your research.
The reference desk is staffed by librarians and student workers who are experienced in finding information in our library and have specialized training to assist you. We are scholars, and many of us are your peers, so we have valuable insight to share with you about the research process.
Reference Desk Hours
Monday through Thursday: 11 AM - 5 PM, and 6 PM - Midnight.
Friday: 11 AM - 6 PM.
Saturday: 10 AM - 4 PM.
Sunday: Noon - Midnight.